Transport Forex is a powerful management tool specifically designed for the transport industry. Transport Forex gives you control over the procurement of fuel and cash along the major transport corridors of South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Tanzania, Mozambique and Namibia. Fuel, cash and other services can be booked and paid for on our user friendly website from the comfort of your home or office.
The Transport Forex solution was developed in 1999 and has been streamlined and improved upon ever since. This indispensable tool will improve and maximise the management of your transport fleet by putting you in control of exchange rates, refuel locations and refuel amounts.
We strive to offer the best exchange and transfer rates at reasonable prices. All payments are made in real time which means the moment a deposit is made into our account, payments or products can be released at any of our branches or participating fuel stations in South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, DRC, Mozambique, Tanzania and Namibia.
The purpose of this application is to enable cross border transport companies to manage their forex and fuel needs in their own time and convenience.
- Foreign currency can be ordered as cash pay-outs to your company representatives
- Fuel can be ordered
- Drivers' progress can be monitored by tracking when foreign currency or fuel is collected
- No need to operate your fleets on full tanks
- Cash can easily be made available to your fleet in case of emergency repairs or other unforeseen circumstances
- Drivers' salaries can be paid out to them in cash and on route
- Services such as workshops and tow trucks can be paid for on route
- View updated exchange rates, historic transactions and the balance of your account
- Monitor all pending orders and track them up until completion
- View all historic transactions issue your drivers with a USD debit card to be used in Zimbabwe or a ZMW debit card to be used in Zambia
South AfricaOffice Hours: +27 12 786 0050
After Hours: +27 71 828 1773
(from 6am to 10pm)
ZambiaOffice Hours: +260 211 847 844
After Hours: +260 966 324 645
TanzaniaOffice Hours: +255 758 733 472
After Hours: +255 756 090 642